วันศุกร์ที่ 8 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Coffee: What can I expect from commercial coffee machines?

Coffee: What can I expect from commercial coffee machines?


Coffee: What can I expect from commercial coffee machines?

Posted: 08 Jul 2011 07:01 AM PDT

C to tax bean COF machines containing the peaks of caffeine simplicity. They give you a new shop Bodies COF tax cheats and lies and a train in a compact package. They differ as widely in price, because they can not function in the world of commerce to the cof f ee mak ers quite scary when you are not willing to enter. They are manufactured by companies such as Jura, Saeco, Gaggia and done so on. So what you look for in a commercial bean cof f ee to cbut ker? I get this question a lot and basically it comes to efficiency, durability and variety.

First, I expect that my cof f ee ker but efficient. I want to recycle heat too quickly around and quickly between the cups. In particular, can look forward to a trade cof f ee, but the kernel, the tax COF produce more than 100 cups per day for each office of medium size. More importantly, they should be able to rapidly recycle between the cups. There is nothing worse thanWait in line for my morning fix and businesses to COF f ee ker but must bear the morning rush hour. I'm looking for a couple of seconds recycling time.

Next time I'm worried about. Down-time for cof f ee t but he ker means downtime for the office that I not only need a car to 100 + cups a day, I need to do so for years to come. Is it okay to spend a few dollars more on a car tax COF, if that means there will be no downtime. Search for aMachine with a guarantee of free service, because these companies stand behind their machines.

Finally, I'm happy for a machine that is the diversity and St. COF offers for car tax. Not everyone likes a latte double, like me and a good bean cof ee ker c to f, but to be fair to all. When considering businesses to rent the car I like COF to make sure they can supply all kinds of strengths dr ip cof fee, a base milk, espresso, cappuccino and to doStained. If all this is done automatically and with high quality, the better.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น