วันศุกร์ที่ 26 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Cool Down with a homemade iced coffee

Cool Down with a homemade iced coffee


Cool Down with a homemade iced coffee

Posted: 26 Aug 2011 09:40 AM PDT

It starts to get very hot outside, so it's time for a cold coffee. You can go buy one or you can make your own.

Nothing beats home-ice understand. Do not misunderstand me, Starbucks makes it quite well, I can tolerate at McDonalds, but nothing beats the cold coffee that I am. I do not leave the house, I can only wish and it is much easier on my wallet.

How To Make Your Iced Owner > Coffee

First starting with the coffee anymore. I use to make coffee ice cubes. I use coffee instead of water, is melting because they do not dilute the drink as the ice.

Then, when the ice cubes are just finished, I make another pot of coffee. I pour some of this in a big bowl, fill about half full, and mix in a little 'sugar. You could then add the sugar, the sugar has dissolved, but the best when it's hot.

I have theCoffee> in the refrigerator and let cool.

When it has cooled, add ice cubes and is ready to drink.

Can I drink, or can I add my personal touch.

Milk
Coffee flavored syrup or chocolate syrup
Ice
Cinnamon
Baileys Irish Cream
Or whatever you want to try.

If I feel very motivated, in the blender and give my version of a homemade frappuccino.

No matter how you do it, is the ideal drink to cool offdown on a hot day and keep you caffeine.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น