วันศุกร์ที่ 12 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

As with a drink at Starbucks

As with a drink at Starbucks


As with a drink at Starbucks

Posted: 12 Aug 2011 09:20 AM PDT

One of my many current job contains a barista at Starbucks. I always get a lot of questions about the Starbucks lingo in order to have a small article on how to write a Starbucks drink order. I know some people have told me personally that they would not go into a Starbucks, because they feared that they would drink order was wrong. So my first suggestion is to not be intimidated. Even if you do bad, the bartender should be good enoughnined before anyone else is asking the right questions in order to obtain a perfect drink.

Order a drink is as easy as 1, 2, 3 …

Number 1: Work

If you notice on a hot or cold cup of Starbucks there are square boxes that you go, the side of the cup. These boxes are for the changes to the drink. Read the boxes from top to bottom.

Decaffeinated
Click
Syrup
Milk
Costume
Drink

Number 2: Hot or Iced

And nothing is implied about Hot Ice Iced get.This does not include ice blended drinks, which are frapaccinos.

Number 3: Cup Size

Cup size is an after shots. Currently, the following dimensions (in my area, some rooms may vary):

Short (hot drinks) 8 oz
12 ounces high (hot and cold)
Large (hot and cold) 16 ounces
Twenty Hot – 20 oz
The cold winds – 24 oz
Thirty cold coffee or ice tea cold – 30 oz

Well, that's all you need to know … in principlelol. There are a lot more to offer, but these are the extreme basics. Now, examples …

Examples:

Example 1

Let's say I go out and a white mocha, because it sounds delicious, but I do not want all the calories, so that I can order the bartender offers low-fat and no whip. I also like raspberry and want to add and add an extra shot of espresso. I also want the biggest size.

Drink correctly called:

Triple – Single image, was not the drink without caffeine, so we skipped this step and went directlyfor recordings
Twenty – Size
Raspberry – Syrup change (even syrups are not shooting, many people say nope shots blow raspberries are only for Espresso)
Fat – Dairy-type is not that the drink is completely fat-free
No Whip – a custom edit the original recipe
White Mocha – I drink ordered

Example 2:

It's hot, and I decide I want something cold and delicious. What can I do? Ahh has to go to Starbucks and order something cold. The first thing I would ask,I wish can have a drink with ice or mixed kids? I chose ice cream boy. I want an iced tea Chai Latte.

So, how can I order?

Iced – always first
High – Size
Fat-free – to save a few calories
Chai – the type of drink that I want

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น