วันจันทร์ที่ 14 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

French press coffee and tea

French press coffee and tea


French press coffee and tea

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 09:00 AM PDT

More than a few years ago when I was a lonely boy my father would take me to the river to fish and camping. It 'been a very big deal for me in those days. We had to sleep, not a tent, and we had no kettle. Accommodations were made (which gave it) on a blanket on the floor and the kitchen (which was by him) was made on an open fire.

This camping trip was the night where I had my first cup of coffee. Dad would pour water from a jug in a pot,put the pot on the stove, and bring it boil. Then he would pour the coffee in a rough terrain and leave the pot sit for a few minutes. Would then in cold water to make the ground floor to fall to fall, before we drank coffee. I never had the coffee I've tasted life to me better.

Now you're wondering what all these manufacturers have to deal with a French press coffee. Well, the principles of making coffee are the exact the same in the French press coffee maker and the flow of coffee, which my father was done many years ago. Of course, the French press coffee maker is much more civilized. French press coffee machines can be purchased electricity, they are. However, coffee is basically the same.

In order coffee in a French press coffee maker, set the pot in hot water with ground coffee, and let the> Heat Coffee for three or four minutes. Then push the piston down and the reasons are "pushed" to the bottom of the pot. French press coffee, as the flow of coffee
very strong. A bit 'goes a long way, and measures of French press coffee makers are in four ounce cups of coffee.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น