วันพุธที่ 16 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

Bean to cup of coffee: What can I expect from commercial coffee machines?

Bean to cup of coffee: What can I expect from commercial coffee machines?


Bean to cup of coffee: What can I expect from commercial coffee machines?

Posted: 16 Feb 2011 11:00 AM PST

Bean to cup coffee machines to the peaks of caffeine-containing simplicity. They give you a full cafeteria and a trained barista in a compact package. They vary in price as they do and in the properties of the world's coffee business can be very discouraging when you are ready enter. These are companies such as Jura, Saeco, Gaggia, and then made more. So what I want in a commercial bean to cup of coffee?I have this question a lot and basically it's efficiency, durability and versatility.

First, I expect my coffee to be efficient. I want the heat quickly and rapidly recycle between the cups. In particular, I'm looking for a commercial coffee machine, large offices that can make over 100 cups of coffee per day for each standard. More importantly, they should be able to recycle rapidly between the cups. There is nothing worse than onlineMorning to address the commercial and my coffee is to put up with the morning rush hour. I'm looking for a few seconds recycle time.

Also, I worry about the battery life. for the coffee machine means downtime for the office so not only did I need a day of machine time to make 100 + cups, I want it to go down there for many years. Okay, this is the machine to spend another few dollars in a coffee shop, if it means at the time that is not low. Finding a machine with aGuarantee of a free service, as these companies stand behind their machines.

Finally, I am looking for a coffee machine that offers variety and better is relative. Not everyone likes double latte, as I do and a good cup of coffee is to offer up a. When looking for commercial coffee machines I like to make sure they can do all kinds of strengths of the mocha latte, a basic milk, espresso, cappuccino. IfThis can be done automatically and with high quality, the better.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น